Concerts your going to/want to go to?!

Discussion in 'Music' started by EndWinterRomance, Jul 1, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

pretty simple right? what concerts are you going to soon or want to go to?!

if all goes well im going to lynard skynard at edgefield on july 9th hells yeah chicka chicka what.....

i missed death cab at edgefield but the nice thing about concerts there is that even if you cant get tickets (its a field and the ticks are only like 20 bucks usually) you can stand on the property most places and still watch or listen... my old apts used to be right uphill so i got free concerts all summer long.

who are you going to see?

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I went to bullet for my valentine/A7X/atreyu in may, and hopefully im going to elemeno P in A few Weeks

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Daft Punk, Vanessa Carlton... Man, that'd be awesome.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I want to watch Bocelli in concert. And classic groups like King's Singers, Swingles...

When I was a teen I'd go to several alternative/rock concerts with temporary tattoos, jumping with the crowd screaming and singing, getting hit on the head with inflated condoms-turned-balloons and empty plastic bottles of water..... :lol: I've graduated that stage.

5. marsupilami

marsupilami Registered Member

Going to see Underoath & Oh, Sleeper in september

Then in november: Rancid, Less Than Jake, NFG & Four Year Strong.

Not sure if theres any coming up soon that I'll be heading to, still gutted I missed A Day To Remember, Devil Wears Prada & Alesana gig last month :(

6. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Haha, that was like Bamboozle that I went to earlier in the year in May, water bottles flying everywhere. :p

I'm seeing Ryan Adams in September, it's in Boston but whatever I love him.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I will probably be heading to the Vans Warp Tour in mid July.

I have not been to one concert this year but none of the bands I like have been on tour this year. Or they are on tour but not coming to Cleveland.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Want:
    - The Muse
    - The Beach Boys
    - R.E.M. (nerd rock ^_^)
    - Andrew W.K.

Going:
    - No plans currently. Not really at the top of my list of things to do.

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Want to see:

Queens of the Stone Age
    Brand New
    Coldplay

Going to see:

Nothing booked as yet. Nearly went to see QOTSA but couldn't afford it at the time.

10. marsupilami

marsupilami Registered Member

Oh water! You were lucky :p I mostly get beer rained down upon me now, which, I just see as a complete waste of beer! I got covered in whiskey at Bloc Party gig last year, i couldnt believe it, who would chuck away whiskey?!!?!?!?