Concerned

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
#1
About a few weeks ago, I sold holycheeto.com on ebay. The guy paid up and sent him the domain transfer. The domain is still waiting to be transferred. If it is not transferred, I wonder if I can get it back because right now, it says the domain is waiting to be transferred and I can't do anything with it right now. I sold another domain yesterday to another guy and he went through with the transfer. Will try to email that guy and see what's going on.
 

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
#2
Hmm, I may have bought it from you...

Oh well. Never agree to a transfer until you have the money. How much did you sell it for? If it was a lot I would recommend using an escrow company, but anything $1,000 or less I'd say don't bother.

Hope that works out for you.
 
Top