• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Conan's New Show On TBS in November

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
YouTube - Conan Announces Name Of New TBS Show!

The video really says it all. Conan is returning to late night. We all knew he was working on a deal with TBS but this is just the official video announcing it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
hahahaha that cracked me up! Now I'm re-excited for the show, and still 2 months to go. :(

CONAW!

viLky

ykLiv
You ever have that feeling where you know you should like something, but don't? That's how I feel about Conan. He's sweet, adorable, forgiving and generally a great guy (from everything that I've seen), but even with all of that said I still can't find him funny.

I'm persistent, however, and when he comes on in November I'm going to watch. I'm going to give him a few episodes before I call it a night and start surfing the tube.... series of tubes.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Seeing as I'm a huge Conan fan, I'm going to be all over this like a fat kid on cake. I've always liked Conan, and I felt kind of bad when his run on the Tonight Show was cut short due in part to low ratings since I never remembered to watch it. But I am going to do my damnedest to make sure I watch this.