TV Conan says bye to New York with some old friends

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I was never really a fan of Conan, but now that Jimmy is replacing him, maybe I should have been. Err... I don't really find any of them funny, and glad that Jay is moving to an early time slot.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I absolutely love Conan, and I hope that he does great at the Tonight Show. I really wish I would have been paying more attention. If I had remembered that this was his last week of shows, I would have made sure to watch them.

I'm skeptical of Jimmy Falon being able to take over Late Night. He got annoying on SNL because he had the horrible habit of laughing at his own jokes. If he got over that, he might be decent, but who knows.

4. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Conan is incredible...I never watched until 2002 but have been religous about it since then, lol. It was a great show last night; they were great all week. I'm bummed that the show is ending but I'm very stoked to see him host Late Night...I didn't realize we had to wait until June 1st for it, though! Bummer :(

I think that Jimmy Fallon will do a good job. He's a multitalented guy, even if he's not your favorite.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah, didn't you tell me he was taking over here in a few weeks? You liar :)

But yeah, I'm excited. Conan is easily my favorite. I never really found Leno to be all that funny and Letterman is just okay.

Fallon is eh...I'll wait to give him a chance. I thought he was funny on SNL but I did find him annoying at times. WE'll see.

6. Mason

Mason phawq

Ah Conan O'Brien. Was a great writer for the simpsons back in the day, and he did a great run in late night. Always made some of the funniest jokes I've ever heard. Hope the Tonight Show with Conan O'brien will kick as much ass as late night with him did.

Jimmy Fallon is gonna do a shit job for late night. I seriously don't find him funny at all.