• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Advice Complicated love

Kantrat

Im in love with my best friend.When i was little one of my classmates was very friendly with me and we became very good friends.I started having feelings for her very soon after we started the friendship,and truly i had alot of things to go trough.
She didn't know about my feelings and she had crushes on alot of guys and i had to suffer because i was too shy to tell her how i feel.

We did go on a trip with some of our classmates, a school organized trip.We started talking about alot of depressing things and in the end we ended up kissing and beeing cudled .The next day i confessed to her everything.I told her that i love her,that i want to live to make her happy because she is my world and my life. :)

She then told me about another guy that she helped pass over a breakup and two weeks later he confessed his love to her.She said she has to choose between me and her and the problem is he's very popular and stuff and i don't think this is a fight i can win. :mad:

I truly love her alot and i can't stand to see her beeing with someone else.I was after her 8 years and a guy she just met can destroy all i tried to do.I don't want to think that all those years i spent going after her were in vain.I must win her no matter the cost,the thing is i don't know how to compete with a popular guy that sings the guitar and so is she.Im just a gamer, i dont know to sing at any instruments and right now im depressed knowing my chances are to the ground.... :-/

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I hope you get the answer you want but if someone doesn't feel the same as you do you can't really change that. Just like if it is you she loves the popular guys popularity won't change that either.

If you don't get the answer you want it would be better to move on. I'm not saying you shouldn't be friends with her but talk to others.

Most of us have been where you are. It does get better.

Good luck.

Kantrat

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I hope you get the answer you want but if someone doesn't feel the same as you do you can't really change that. Just like if it is you she loves the popular guys popularity won't change that either.

If you don't get the answer you want it would be better to move on. I'm not saying you shouldn't be friends with her but talk to others.

Most of us have been where you are. It does get better.

Good luck.
Thanks for the reply,i did help me alot because i was pretty depressed and had noone to talk to about this...Guess its about time i move on....It wont be easy but after all i guess that's the only path i can take if she chooses him.Can't just fight for a lost cause now can't i..... :-/