Nintendo 64 Completely Finished Ocarina Of Time.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Oct 13, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Please Note:This is an insanely long post, You dont have to read the whole thing if you don't want to because it will take you a very long time, but feel free to read on if you want info about Ocarina Of Time

I remember Ocarina Of Time a lot. I finished the entire game completely including, dungeons, heart pieces, all 4 bottles, all 3 kinds of arrows, bombchu bowling alley, huge (after big) bags and quivers for everything, golden scale, I even destroyed every Gold Skutulla, Some of you may not know this but when you are in a dungeon searching for Gold Skultullas when you hit pause and go to your map, if you have the map, there will be a Gold Skultulla logo at the top if you have killed all of them and collected all of the tokens from the skultullas in the dungeon. There are a couple of completely random ones that are really hard to find in Hyrule Field without the stone of agony and a rumble pack, (I had trouble with this), I think that I remember one requiring the lens of truth just to be able to see it. By far the most annoying part of the whole game was getting the 4th bottle by hunting all of the poes. I actually looked up a guide for this because I got so annoyed, and I still couldn't find it, then one day I ran across that poe and took him down. The guy that you give the poes to is so happy that he gives you an ever valued bottle. This was just a short summary of some of the more annoying things in the game. If you have any questions about Zelda Ocarina Of Time I can Help.

Sorry this post got so long, you actually did not need to read the whole thing need to read the whole thing.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yeah, I've collected everything. You forgot to mention the Biggoron's Sword. I had to use a guide for some of the skultullas and heart pieces.

3. dDave

Yeah I forgot to mention biggorons sword, but you can kind of assume that when I said that I completely finished off the game that I had that,

still... I cannot find the last poe in hyrule field anymore, it's annoying, I've done it once why cant I find that guy?

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I never have a problem finding the poes, but a couple of them are extremely annoying to hit with arrows cause they disappear so quickly unless you come at them at the right angle.

5. MegaMike

MegaMike Registered Member

I've always been a fanatical completionist with games. It really extends the life of games. On my first play through OoT I completed *everything*. I wouldn't doubt if I spent over 100 hours on that save. It was by far the most time I had spent with a game up to that point. Of course, I was only 8 years old, and had yet to encounter Morrowind...

6. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

Did you guys get all of the Golden Skulltellas also?
    ------
    I mean, did you look online to find them, or use a strategy guide or something like that?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  7. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

I got all the golden skultulas and it is definately not worht it. It is extremely challanging.

8. dDave

I think that it is completely worth it to get all of the skulltullas because you get a really good feeling inside once you know that you have finished the hardest thing of the game.

9. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

well thats true but if you are doing it for the reward then it is not worth it. There should have been something better then unimited rubies beause by the time you have gotten all 120 skultulas there is no way you will need to buy anything else.

10. dDave

That's true all you get is a huge rupee and I don't even know what that is worth because my wallet was already full when I got it, I remember that there was one point in the game when you sold the bunny hood and the guy pays you as much as you can carry so getting all of the skulltullas is not good for anything except for being able to say that you really did finish the game.