• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Complaint hotlines for illegals

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
While I don't want to see anyone mistreated WTF are we doing setting up complaint hotlines for illegals. I can understand border agents being upset with this. They are being shot at and yet we are more concerned with the illegals and what the pro illegal immigration organizations want. How about supporting them and their efforts to protect our borders.

I don't understand why we wouldn't arrest an illegal no matter how minor the crime either because they have already committed a big crime by coming here illegally.

I don't care if they give all the right answers on their checklist they are here illegally and should be treated as such. All Obama is doing is encouraging more illegal immigration.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...urity-sets-up-obama-amnesty-complaint-/print/

New hotline lets immigrants complain about border agents

Thoughts?

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
You've got to know where this is leading. You've got to. Nobody can be so blind as to not see where all this legal and political manipulation is headed. There isn't going to be such as thing as "illegal immigrants". It's the next step on the path already paved by Obama. An open immigration policy of some kind is on the horizon, which will be retroactive to illegals already living in the United States, providing them all with legal immigrant status. But why not? I mean, patrolling that boarder is a big job, and is, as far as far-lefties are concerned, racist by it's very nature. The Southern boarder of the United States is going to become a dotted line, mark my words. But nobody cares anyways, so I digress. Now might be a good time to learn Spanish though if you don't already.

- Cham

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I live along the southern border and I agree, it's becoming a dotted line. This is a horrible idea. We've done a horrible job in tackling the immigration problem, and the main reason is anyone who wants to enforce our laws is labeled a racist. And many of those of Hispanic backgrounds will vote for those who support these illegal immigrants. Good thing I already speak Spanish.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with both of you and I'm starting to think its too late to do anything except say come on over. Doesn't look like it will do any good to say anything else. Take our tax dollars to raise you children on. Our infrastructure is falling apart but we can put a few more million on welfare.

It boggles the mind how guarding the border can be seen as racist. I've heard some of these illegals say if it was the Canadian border you wouldn't care. I would like to ask them but would you suddenly care if it was? Bet they would.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I agree with both of you and I'm starting to think its too late to do anything except say come on over. Doesn't look like it will do any good to say anything else. Take our tax dollars to raise you children on. Our infrastructure is falling apart but we can put a few more million on welfare.

It boggles the mind how guarding the border can be seen as racist. I've heard some of these illegals say if it was the Canadian border you wouldn't care. I would like to ask them but would you suddenly care if it was? Bet they would.
No, we work hard to make sure you yankees don't want to come here. We've got our manners and our Tim Hortons to repel you guys. The only use of the US is to act as a buffer between us and Mexico. :p

- Cham

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
No, we work hard to make sure you yankees don't want to come here. We've got our manners and our Tim Hortons to repel you guys. The only use of the US is to act as a buffer between us and Mexico. :p

- Cham
I'm not sure how serious you are about this, but if I were Canadian, this is about how I would feel. America, while founded on great principles and started this great expansion in our standard of living, is filled with idiots. Just take a look at who we choose as our leaders. A collection of some of the dumbest human beings on this planet.

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm not sure how serious you are about this, but if I were Canadian, this is about how I would feel. America, while founded on great principles and started this great expansion in our standard of living, is filled with idiots. Just take a look at who we choose as our leaders. A collection of some of the dumbest human beings on this planet.
I tend to agree as well. Why would Canada care about this? It's really not affecting them. America is where everyone wants to get, not Canada. America is also typically the target of attacks when compared to Canada. This isn't Canada's problem to deal with, it's ours.

It's true that we elect some of the dumbest people on the planet to be our leaders. They lack all honor, common sense, wisdom, and morality in many cases. Our government is so corrupt that I actually have to ask myself whether or not people like Obama and many in Congress are our enemies. Sounds really bad, but it's true. They're letting so many terrible things happen and fighting against action to stop it, I can't help but wonder if they're really on our side.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tend to agree as well. Why would Canada care about this? It's really not affecting them. America is where everyone wants to get, not Canada. America is also typically the target of attacks when compared to Canada. This isn't Canada's problem to deal with, it's ours.

It's true that we elect some of the dumbest people on the planet to be our leaders. They lack all honor, common sense, wisdom, and morality in many cases. Our government is so corrupt that I actually have to ask myself whether or not people like Obama and many in Congress are our enemies. Sounds really bad, but it's true. They're letting so many terrible things happen and fighting against action to stop it, I can't help but wonder if they're really on our side.
The government hasn't been on our side since 9/11 happened, really even before that but after that it became worse. Its been one bad move after the other and I have no hope of the next president being any better. He/She will just screw us over in a different way.

Obama gives amnesty but he wasn't the first, it was started by Reagan and now look where we are millions more wanting it again and this will keep repeating itself until something is done about that border. Which nothing will be done.