• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Community

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I heard he'd been having a bit of trouble with arguing etc with the people behind this show. It doesn't really surprise me either.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, he was one of the reasons that the creator Dan Harmon was fired. Which totally sucked and pretty much doomed the series.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a show I need to start watching. My sister and her fiance talk about it all the time and it just seems like a shot I would like.

Somehow I am going to have to find a way watch all of these.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm kinda glad Chevy Chase isn't in it any more...I liked the other characters better anyway. So long as Troy and Abed are there I will keep watching. Looking forward to the next season.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I think we are the only ones that think that, Lauren. Haha. Everyone I know who watches it is devastated. I got seasons 2 & 3 for Christmas, running through those now... and Chevy Chase & Ken Jeong are easily the worst parts of the show.

Impact

V.I.P.
What, are they crazy!? I don't see the appeal to be honest. He was funny to start out and added an interesting dynamic but meh in the second two seasons. The few people I know that watch it aren't actually too fussed about him not been in the new season.

Ken Jeong...is that Chang? Again, he was okay when he was their teacher but now I kinda just want him to go. I don't see why they bought him back in after the first season.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, it's Chang. He just tries too hard. He makes me laugh like once every ten times he's on screen. Those aren't good stats, especially when Troy & Abed make me laugh non-stop.

Impact

V.I.P.
It's like they try too hard to make him funny, which makes him less funny if that makes sense. They already have the random branch of funny covered with Abed.

Konshentz

Konshentz
What do you think of Dean Pelton? Personally, I find him hilarious. I get a good laugh every time he puts his hand on Jeff's chest. The guy is a complete nut job. Probably my favorite (along with Leonard) outside of the study group.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, the Dean cracks me up. I love the over the top costumes and how it appears he doesn't take the dean job seriously but then he actually gives a damn. I think of all the more minor characters from the first season that got bigger roles in the later seasons that he works the best.