• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Community

Konshentz

Konshentz

Community (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Community centers on Jeff Winger, a suspended lawyer who was forced back into school after his college degree is deemed invalid by the state bar assocaition because his degree is from Columbia, not Columbia Universityhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_University. The series focuses on Jeff's experiences while attending the Greendale Community College in Greendale, and the people he meets there. He has an obvious crush on Britta Perry, a female student trying to get her life back on track, and receives perplexing life lessons from Pierce Hawthorne, an elderly, bigoted moist-towelette tycoon who has been married seven times. However, the focus of the series has become less centralized as the series has progressed, with plots revolving around other characters within the core group or the dynamics of the group itself.
I had seen an episode or two before, and then got season one for Christmas. I am about half-way through it and loving it so far. Some great characters in it and it's really funny.

Who else watches this show? What do you think? Favorite episode? Favorite character?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I love this show! It's a bit hard to quote though, for me at least, but it always makes me laugh. I like Troy, but Annie's cool too cause she's hot. haha yeah...

Konshentz

Konshentz
Troy & Abed make a funny pair. Their little skits at the end of the show always have me cracking up. I enjoy every character on the show, they all bring something unique to the show. I'm looking forward to season 2 returning in a few weeks.

I really enjoyed the episode about chicken fingers, especially since it had a Goodfellas/mafia theme to it. Another great one was Modern Warefare, I like the references to 20 Days Later and all the action movies.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The third season was off to a pretty slow start. But the fourth episode was one I really liked. A bunch of funny moments & a pretty cool idea for an episode. Troy is definitely my favorite character, well, at least out of the dudes. Ha.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Community is back on March 15!

6 seasons and a movie!

Impact

V.I.P.
There's going to be 6 seasons guaranteed? Awesome! I really need to catch up on this. I think i'm about half way through the second season. That could be the third though, i'm a little confused on what season it's up to.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
There's going to be 6 seasons guaranteed? Awesome! I really need to catch up on this. I think i'm about half way through the second season. That could be the third though, i'm a little confused on what season it's up to.
No, I don't know how many seasons it's going to get, but 6 seasons and a movie is one of the running jokes from the show that got popular when fans were trying to keep the show from being cancelled.

That's great news. I was worried it was getting the axe. I have my fingers crossed for a strong finish & a fourth season. Ha.
They said there would be a full season 3 for sure. With the fanbase the show has, they'd be stupid not to order a 4th season though.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It's not surprising. Honestly, as much as I like Chevy Chase, the style of humour he can bring to the table doesn't really fit into the style of comedy that is appearing in shows today. I never really liked Pierce in community. Just never seemed like he actually fit it.