Communism in Russia- Lenin to Stalin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone do this in school? I love that subject so much! Let's discuss it!:)

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Between Stalin and Lenin they killed around 25 million people. That is more than Hitler killed in the holocaust.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Lenins body is preserved and it's right in front of a window for all to see forever and ever.

I think it's in Moscow but I am not sure, can somebody confirm this?

There's a really funny comic i know that has Lenin's body in it for a while it's realyl funny, I'll have to post it later though since I cannot seem to find it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
But didn't Stalin actually kill more people than Hitler? I know they don't really talk about it because it was people in his own country and they kept "losing" the records.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Yes Stalin killed more people than Hitler. I think the high estimate of how many people Stalin killed was 54 million. (the number above is the lowest estimate of how many people he killed)

Spackerchip

Registered Member
Yes Stalin killed more people than Hitler. I think the high estimate of how many people Stalin killed was 54 million. (the number above is the lowest estimate of how many people he killed)

That number was only estimated because of the mass famine of his REGIME and the people who were sent to the gulags/worker camps.

He was also in power for 31 years. Hitler was in power for 11.

Stalin certainly set the tone for all the horrors of his twisted form of communism. But you cannot put all the blame on him. Much like you can't put all the blame on Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.