• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Commericials...

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I realize this might have to go in the TV Mania section, but I would rather it be general discussion rather than TV related.

Anyway, is it just me or is there an even amount of time between the actual shows and these damned commercials? Also, has anyone ACTUALLY went out and bought something because of a commercial. I only do it for videogames I haven't yet heard about, but other than that...I don't go buy things because of these damn things. I think they are infernal and need to be stopped muwahahahaha.

lol

Just my opinion...no one move this please...it's not just TV related.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do it for food sometimes, like if I am REALLY hungry and see something good, then I tend to go try it. I did it with that Prime Rib sub.

Malificus

Likes snow
I've never not bought anyting beccause of a commercial. I don't miond them, some are of an excelent quality, and the rest are a buffer time to do stuff before the show comes back on. They have given me ideas for something I'd like to buy by informing me of the item.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Hmm food, I don't know if I have ever went out and went to a place because of a commercial. I MIGHT have for Chili's once...but I think that was more of a family decision rather than commercial related.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think people dont realize that commercials do influence them, even if they dont want them too.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Yes, I know the influence me...hence the thread...lol...but I just don't REMEMBER them influencing me. I guess that's the impact of a good commercial huh?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Commercials do work whether we like them or not haha.

I do remember this one time though, me and a friend were watching TV and a Taco Bell commercial came on. We got really hungry and went to Taco Bell. We go there a lot anyway but it was pretty funny. Reminded me of Harold and Kumar when they were watching the Whitecastle commercial.

L

lilbballfrk

comercials arent that bad becuase our eyes need to rest. although when youre between a great movie, you just want to strangle the tv (if you even can). i usually goto the bathroom, get food/water, or talk online until its back on again

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't usually ever buy anything because I saw a commercial. I like see commercials if they are for games or movies but other then that I hate them.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Commercials do influence me. Without commercials, I'd have to check online everytime I want to see if there's a god movie to watch. Sometimes I actually enjoy commercials except for the carand attorneys advertisements and