• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Command and Conquer

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I've been blasting through Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars in the past couple days, and I have to say the more games in the series I play the more I love its balance, nuance, and storytelling. Frankly, Warcraft and Starcraft can go suck it- I like the story, pacing, and strategy of this game more, no matter how big the other two are in the gaming community.

Anyone else have a fondness for the Tiberium or Red Alert games?

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I loved Red Alert 2, and all the others are pretty good as well. The only one which I am not really a big fan of is Red Alert 3, it just didn't do it for me, I just can't seem to get into it.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
Could never seem to make it all the way to the end, but I thought this game was pretty cool. All about strategy, more like the generals view point of a conflict.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't played the one Kaz mentioned in the OP but I've played Red Alert 1 and 2 and loved them both. I still play RA2 to this day and would play the other one if it would work on my computer...laptop is too new for it.