• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Command and Conquer Generals

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Yup I have the expansion too... C&C Generals. It's a great game. I like a lot of the RTS games i.e. Age of Empires, Starcraft, C&C etc...

melonconsortiumDX

yes the USA> use M1 tanks and have a high tech arsenal, very power, very cheap. China> Well rounded race, very power with their super units like the overlord tanks, very powerful, tanks better then USA, not very cheap. GLA> Middle easterns that use antrax and stealth technology to defeat their foe, its good to take over the construction dozer of a USA or China player, because not only do you get your units, but thiers as well! weakest race, but can build tunnels in which they can transport quickly across the map, hit an run race, not in any way cheap, unexpectedly powerful

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'm not good at it. I played a bit.. I do like it. I'm A LOT better at Starcraft.