• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Comix Zone

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Anybody played Comix Zone? I got GameTap, and that lets me play it. I'd heard about it before, and it looked like a good game, but GameTap finally let me play it. It's a fun fighting game, where you play as a comic artist whose creation comes out of the comic, and takes him inside to send baddie after baddie to kill him. So, you go killing mutants, robots, ninjas, a bunch of stuff, while your pet rat helps solve puzzles. Plus, there are multiple paths within levels.

RarePD

Registered Member
I remember that game. That was some innovative stuff.

Ahhhh the good 'ol Genesis. Heh, I remember the commercial for this fighting game called Ballz I believe. Well, in the commercial they say "Tell your parents you want Ballz this Christmas" :lol:

Jarrito

Yea i have that game and i like the music in the begging lol. It was a different game since it was like fighting in a comic book.

Spinlock

Registered Member
I played the PC version... it was pretty enjoyable, although pretty difficult. I'll have to see if I can dig it out sometime.