Comic Novels

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by icegoat63, Mar 15, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Not to be Confused with TPB's or Graphic Novels, but instead literally Comic based Chapter books... Have you ever read them?

Seems like they were a pretty common thing in the late 90's, I cant say I've seen them to much lately. I ask because I opened one up earlier this morning that I hadnt read in such a long time, its a 3 part series called the "Times Arrow" a Spiderman / Xmen crossover.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've also read quite a bit of Spiderman novels. So how 'bout it? Has any of you comic fans out there partaken in this kind of comic consumption?

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

The closest thing I have to that is a book which is essentially a collection of Marvel short stories. I don't have it to hand but it's called "Marvel's Super Villain's" or something, and guess what...? It's about Marvel super villains! :lol:

It contains stories about villains including Carnage, Venom & the Absorbing Man or whatever he's called (in the same story), Sandman, and a whole bunch of others. It's a good read now and then, but so are all Marvel work's. :thumbup: