Comfortable weather

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malificus, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

What do you consider to be the optimal weather conditions for you to be comfortable

For me it's fairly cloudy (not completely though), with temperatures around 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit, and a slight breeze

2. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

you all can call me crazy, but i like a clear sky with a temp. of about 95 degrees farenheit.

you gotta love it.

dDave likes this.
  3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

at or below 50 degrees (F), overcast with high chances of Rain.

I find the world is so much more serene when its just about to rain. Things are quiet, the wind may be blowing but its never quite as gentle as it is before the rain. Even though its dark from the overcast, everything still has a glowing vibrance from the days sun.

There is no other weather that makes me happier than to look up at the churning clouds and feel the first raindrops hit my face. That is my absolute favorite weather. Then to get back in the house or wherever, is the most comforting feeling to me.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Mine is really similar to Mal's. Cool and cloudy. 50-60 degrees. I enjoy a light breeze and high chance of rain, like icegoat. I don't understand how people can be comfortable when they're sweating.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love cool fall days 55-65 is perfect. I also like that temperature combined with the grey skies that are so common during the month of October.

dDave and Mirage like this.
  6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Oh yeha, alternate perfect weather: bright, sunny, and about 15-25 degrees.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Bright and sunny with 85-90 is good but for sure nothing below that because that's just cold.

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

For walking around outside I like it around 55-60, slightly cloudy, with a slight breeze.

If I don't need to travel on foot in it, then I like around 60 degrees and rainy, or even snowy as long as there aren't strong winds.

9. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

On a perfect day, I like it when it is about 20C (70F) with a slight ocean breeze. Blue skies with a few nice fluffy cumulus clouds.....and absolutely NO RAIN.

dDave likes this.
  10. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

70-80's low humidity which in NC can be a mofo in the summer, nice gentle breeze and clear or partly cloudy.

Also for fishing like it to be the crisp 50-60 in the morning with little to no breeze, almost perfect to go out on the boat on the lake or hit up a pond and fish for a while, this weather is also interchangeable for a early round of golf.