• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Come Dine With Me

Bliss

Sally Twit
This is a show where the contestants host their own dinner party for the chance to win £1000. You have to make good food (three courses) as well as being a great host.

If you were hosting a dinner party, what three dishes would you make to try and bag yourself the prize? Starter, Main and Dessert.

Impact

V.I.P.
Not really sure about the started. Maybe antipasto because it's super easy but tastes nice and can look quite fancy if done right. My main course would be spaghetti bolognaise with garlic pesto bread on the side because I know I can make that really well. Dessert....I have no idea. I never really make dessert

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hahaha I love the narrator!!

Ok I would do:

mozzerella melts (mozzerella coated in bread crumbs and grilled.)
on a bed of spinach and rocket with a light balsamic dressing. Probably peppered.

Then for mains I would do a steak on a bed of chunky (home made chips) with a gravy and peas. Simple I know but yummy!

Then for dessert - a trio of raspberry pavlova - lemon cheesecake and Mango sorbet.

YUMS.