• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Combinations of Music you listen to

Blur

iPimp
I listen to rap/classical

W

wacko

uhm - let´s see...combination of music...

you know, that´s a tough one, since I find there´s good as well as bad within every genre of music..

what I don´t realy like would be something like: trance/dance (you know - extreemely loud bass going in the same rythm all the time :-X), the majority of country, much classical (although I realy dig Wagner and Carl Orff), much of the no-brains pop music, boy/girl bands and generaly bands/artisits with absolutely no talent.

what I listen to...well, I´ll give it a go : rock (from soft stuff to hard-core punk), some pop (robbie williams, madonna and a few others), some classic stuff (as mentioned above - the more hysterical, the better - lol), some country, bagpipes and some military music, some rap (although I feel there are too many trying to cash in on what they´re not - like gansta rap and so on).

uhm...there are most likely something I´ve forgotten, but can´t see it right now - it´s to damn late for deep thinking :D

I may have said something bad about other peoples favourite music, but hey - people should dig the music they like, and accept that others have another taste ;)