Combinations of Music you listen to

Discussion in 'Music' started by Anonym0uz Bitch, Apr 15, 2006.

1. What combinations do you tend to listen to, like various music generes and what not? I myself tend to listen to a combination of rock/heavy/nu metal and rap through out the day, etc.

2. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

i could probably say the same about my style, although i have a lot of music and i just set it on random and let it go...so i hear everything from old school zeppelin to kottonmouth kings to lamb of god

hooray for variety :D

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I mostly listen to rock with the occasional classical. Rap, though my sources are limited because I have no buddies who are really into rap. oh, and sometimes those weird songs like the numa numa dance and whatnot.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I can listen to practically anything. I can easliy go from pop/punk to rap to heavy metal. The only things I don't particularly care for are country and pop. Other than those genres, I can listen to it all.

5. Country I despise as well, I cant stand to stomach Country for more then a few seconds.

6. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

you get used to country the more you listen to it..otherwise im sick of all the rap thats on the radio and coming out lately..someone needs to teach these people what music is..otherwise old hip hop is the shit :D

7. It is actually a lot more compliaced to make rap then it would be other music.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I know. withall the synthesizers, and computers and stuff. I saw this one show with a guy trying to record a rap song or whatever, and he had all this crap he had to go through in addition to writing a song.

9. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

i listen to mostly everything really...and in all the different languages which i don't understand..in my playlist for example theres a mix of pop/hip hop/rap/techno/trance/rock/heavy metal/r&b/ 'bout 3 country// <-- and all these include songs in english/thai/viet/jap/korean/bollywood/spanish/chinese.

10. Wow Mystic, that is one wide variety there of music, lol geez.