• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Columbo Actor Dies

Dabs

Registered Member
Anyone here ever watch the old show Columbo, starring Peter Falk??
It was years ago of course, and even I admit I watched it a time or two, and I did enjoy it some. I thought Peter Falk did a fine job, he was a great actor.
He passed away yesterday, he was 83. Apparently he had been suffering with dementia, I didn't know that till I read this.
This is the article from my homepage.

Peter Falk, Star of 'Columbo,' Dead at 83

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was kind of forced to watch it while I was getting babysat, never was a really big fan. That's probably since I didn't really understand the show since I was a little to young. None the less, I've caught a few shows here in there in recent years so I know what the show is about.

None the less, he was a good actor.

RIP

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll always remember him the most for being the grandfather in The Princess Bride...I was never a big fan of Columbo, but I was kind of young when it was in its prime.

RIP.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I didn't watch Colombo, it was kind of before my time, but I loved him anyway. He was great as the grandfather in The Princess Bride.

:candle:

Taliesin

Registered Member
He was amazing in The Princess Bride. I love that movie.

It's such a shame he's gone. Still, he had a good innings, didn't he? Rest well, Mr Falk. Your talent shall be missed.