• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Colorado Ski Resorts

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone else get out to Colorado to go skiing/boarding? I've been to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain, and actually one other but it was many years ago and I forgot what it was. (This was like 10 years ago)

Anyway, what slopes to you prefer? I'm personally a fan of Copper because it's very competitively priced, and has enough different types of slopes to keep everyone happy.

I was boarding last time I went but I might try skiing again this next time. Getting close to the season again. :)

A season pass is around $200 I believe, which is great if you get out there more than just a few times.

ACCER

Registered Member
I love the snow in Colorado. And the elevation. It's just right for me. I'm a frequent visitor at Snow Bird. If you haven't already, check them out.

tater03

Registered Member
We are hoping to take a trip to Colorado this winter. I have never been there but I have friends that go every year and this year I hope to get to go this time. I bet the sking is great in Colorado.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love the snow in Colorado. And the elevation. It's just right for me. I'm a frequent visitor at Snow Bird. If you haven't already, check them out.
Snowbird is in Utah. I don't ski, but I've been to Snowbird and Alta near Salt Lake City. Supposedly they have the best snow in the world there.

ACCER

Registered Member
Echos,
That's what I get for posting without sleep. I know Snow Bird is in Utah. What I was thinking, but didn't post was that I also love Snowbird in Utah, but try to avoid the area when the inversion sets in.....THATS when I head to Colorado.

JoshDelcore

Anybody know how the snow season is looking for 2007-2008?

Josh Delcore