Colorado Rockies are National League Champions

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Millz, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Congrats to the Rockies!! Todd Helton deserves this

Unfortunately for them they are going to hear the same bullshit over and over again about the lay off. This is a professional baseball team and if getting 9 days off effects them negatively they dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

Go Rocks!

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Congrats to them. People said last year the Cardinals didn't deserve to make it and look at what they did. No matter who they have to play Red Sox or Indians it's going to be a great series. I don't think 9 days will hurt them as much as people think. The Coaches will make sure they're ready for game 1. It's part of the job afterall.

3. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

I don't think it will affect them to badly. My only worry is if the ALCS goes 7 games, then they will be fresh, only with a couple days off. Either way the world series should be great, Congrats to the rockies for getting there, now just have to wait and see who they play.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Incredible, before the season started no even gave the Rockies a chance, and no one expected them to be in the World Series. But guess what they're in the World Series. They've been on an incredible run, and I don't see them slowing down anytime soon. But the Rockies must be mad because they will get lots of time off, and when your hot you don't want to many days off.

5. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

Congrats. I will be rooting for them in the World Series. Good luck Rox.

6. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

This team is just amazing. These guys were 2 games back with 2 games left and made it. The padres were one out away from winning the wildcard. The rockies were down by 2 in extra's and had to face hoftmen, but they still got 3 runs. This team has been up against alot in their season and they have won pretty much every time.

7. Fireball

Fireball Registered Member

What a magical season. I've yet to meet a die hard Rockies fan...but I'm sure they exist and are having a great time...and to them I say: Go Rockies! Good luck in the World Series.

8. Congrats to the Rockies and good luck in the world series.