Colonel Mustard with the Lead Pipe

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Lame. The whole point of clue was roleplaying, and now you can't do it in a classy, aristocratic way. Do the rich kill each other with baseball bats? I think not!

Why should I care about the plots of Cassandra Scarlet, the Jock, and the Geek?

yeah, sounds like a veritable who's who of the elite.

And what's up with the ax?

Colonel Mustard left the military; he's a former football star. Victor Plum, formerly the professor who was always known as the smartest man in the room, became recast as a self-made video game designer — a dot-com billionaire.
:rofl: XD! That's some funny stuff right there.

Good luck, Hasbro.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
As long I as the original is still on sale they can make as many crappy remakes as they want, they just can't make that fatal flaw of getting rid of the first one.

Take Risk for example, there have been plenty of fun Risk variations but nothing is quite like the first and they'll never stop selling that original version.

Take Risk for example, there have been plenty of fun Risk variations but nothing is quite like the first and they'll never stop selling that original version.
Same for Monopoly. The original will and always has been kicking ass compared to the variations. StarWarsopoly... Come on, what is that?!