• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cologne?

N

n00bEat3r

Now, I know there's a deodorant thread, but obviously cologne and deodorant are different things. If you use cologne as deodorant then I feel sorry for you. So what do you all use? I use

Acqua di Gio
Curve for Men
Echo by Davidoff
Magnetism by Escada
Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret (LOL I got it for my birthday, it's pretty good though)
Eternity by Calvin Klein (I bought this blind because I heard it was good, but I haven't used this in a couple months.)
Hugo by Hugo Boss (I got this for Christmas, I don't really like it. Mainly used for bathroom air freshener).
+ Dozens of other sample vials given to me by sales ladies.

lol I know they're mainstream, but so what. Gotta smell good <D.

What about all of you?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used

Swiss Army
Adidas Team Force
The Sexual
Tommy Hillfinger
Polo sport

merob

Boom!
I have some Calvien Klien and farienheight among a few others. I rarely use them though.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha I was wondering there for a second.

S

shakujou

I go all natural, because axe doesn't smell like anything once it's actually applied, and you have your shirt on.