College

Well I just moved into my dorm, so it made me think.How many others are going to college right now, and what year are you guys. I'm actually a freshmen now so things could get interesting. Heh.

I go to college. Go to Ohio State. This will be my second year. I'm also living in an apartment this year. Dorm life wasn't bad, but I wanted to try something a little different.

Good luck with your first year.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'm in college and should be going into my second yet, if I pass a couple of my units. If I don't however, I'll need to retake the year.

Haha thats cool. I'm going to a private liberal arts college called Tabor. It's pretty cool, my dorm is tiny, but eh thats how life is eh? Haven't met my room mate yet oh wait here he is, peace.

M

Mecha

Next year, aim for getting your own apartment. Tis worth the effort, unless you get your dorm for free or something.

I'm going to Uni of W. Florida, third year.

~Mecha

I

IntheNet

I have two in college again this year; at an eastern christian college. The tuition is almost too much to bear. Added to this is the weekly demands for spending money and housing expense. Travel and vehicle expense makes us very poor as parents. The end result will, I am sure, be worth it as my second job salary goes almost entirely toward the university for them both... I wonder though if college administrators know how hard college is on parents?

Going into my second year. I stayed in the dorms last year, and this year a friend and I are going to be renting an apartment together (move in early Sept cause it's occupied right now). Dorms weren't so bad and I'm glad I spent a year in them, but it's time for something new.

C

Circle_One

Aww, I miss being in school :(

I've got a Liberal Arts degree under my belt and was halfway through an Abnormal Psych/Art History degree when I had to drop out.

A

Ant On A Log

I'm starting as a freshman at LA Tech in the first week of September. Hooray for schools paying you to go there!