College Kid Dunks on LeBron. All Videos Deleted.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
LeBron James runs a basketball camp for the top college ball players. Well one of the kids dunked on LeBron. The video of the recording was then confiscated...

No dunk here: LeBron James camp tapes confiscated - ESPN

LeBron supposedly had the tapes confiscated after being dunked on. Nike then backed him up saying that it's their policy not to let cameras into the camp. That policy is being called into question though from people who claim that this hasn't been their policy in the past.

So, what do you think? Bad sportsmanship?

Should LeBron have let the video end up on YouTube? Are people making too big of a deal out of this or is this really some bad sportsmanship?

Twitch

Registered Member
I'd be pissed if I was that kid.

I dunk on the best basketball player playing today, and they confiscate the tapes?

I call bullshit on that "policy".

ExecutiveChefMatt

Registered Member
It's his camp and he can do whatever he wants to in it. It doesn't matter if they didn't have that policy in the past. They do now, so suck it up and get over it.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's his camp and he can do whatever he wants to in it. It doesn't matter if they didn't have that policy in the past. They do now, so suck it up and get over it.
That still doesn't make it good sportsmanship. I mean, LeBron James basically cried and took his toys home.. :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think it's LeBron who asked to get all the tapes from the fans, I think it's Nike who did it, but I might be wrong. With that being said, it doesn't really matter if there's no tapes, that young College kid knows what he did and so did LeBron James. In the end that's all that matters.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I would have love to seen that tape. I think that it was bad sportsmanship. Lebron was too embarassed that he got dunked on and didn't want the tape to get out there. If they saw someone filming, wouldn't they ask the guy to stop filming before the session began? It seems to me that they added the no filming policy after he got dunked on.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It doesn't make sense that he would feel ashamed to be dunked on, the greatest players of all time get dunked on. I know players don't like it when it happens to them, but it's part of the game of Basketball. This isn't the first time he ever got dunked on and it won't be the last. There's no issue here in my opinion, and I don't know why so many people are making a big fuss over it.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am watching it now, LeBron got dominated. It happens though and he shouldn't feel bad that he was dunked on. He's still got game obviously and is much better than the kid who dunked on him.

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

I wonder how much the people who filmed this got paid for that video.. TMZ loves to get on this stuff first. They were the ones to first report Michael Jackson's death too.