• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

College Graduation!!!!!!!!!

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Who is finally graduating from THE Ohio State University after six years? THIS GUY!!!!

And in the interest of making this thread have some meaning other than me just bragging, for those of you who have graduated college, how did it feel? For those of you who have yet to reach that point, are you looking forward to it in a big way, or do you just see it as another point in life that just needs to be done?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
WOW, you really look like someone I used to work with in that picture. Like REALLY look like him. That's creepy. Congrats on graduating.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Congratulations, VV! You should have posted a picture of you looking happy, though.

Six years is a long time. How does it feel?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congratulations Double V. As we can all see by your grin you are very happy, which you should. I'm sure you worked your ass off to get that diploma, hopefully it leads to a very successful career.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Congratulations, Andy!

For me it was something that just needed to be done already. I was very relieved, but also a little sad because I love school. Of course I'm back in it now...

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Congratulations, bud! What major are you graduating with? Minor?

I have to wait five years. Ugh.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Congrats V2! What are your plans now?

I never graduated, just a few credits shy. But I don't care. I'll never get the diploma but it doesn't matter anymore. I've got enough experience that a degree is of little importance.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Thanks everyone.

As for how it feels, it hasn't really sunk in yet. The commencement itself isn't until Sunday so right now it just seems like another break.

I'm graduating with a major of Human Nutrition with a minor in Business. I don't really have my plans set out yet, since I'm on the lease at my current apartment for another six months, so I am going to chill here, work to save up some money, and try and find a job. It's gonna be interesting to see where I end up.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Thanks everyone.

As for how it feels, it hasn't really sunk in yet. The commencement itself isn't until Sunday so right now it just seems like another break.

I'm graduating with a major of Human Nutrition with a minor in Business. I don't really have my plans set out yet, since I'm on the lease at my current apartment for another six months, so I am going to chill here, work to save up some money, and try and find a job. It's gonna be interesting to see where I end up.
Wow, man. Keep us all updated!

Impact

V.I.P.
Congratulations. 6 years of study, that's insane. I dunno how you guys can commit to that haha. Anyway, good job.