College Football Pool

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
I'm discussing the idea of starting a weekly pool for college football with the rest of the FC staff. It'll be set up so that anyone who wants to participate will see 20 games with accompanying points spreads on Monday each week. From that list they'll pick 10 games and submitt their "card" to me by Wednesday of that week. There will be a points buy-in and the pot will be split between whoever hits 10 of 10. If no one hits the pot the amount will just roll over to the next week. Before I get too involved setting this up I need to get a count of how many of us will play. Let me know as soon as possible in this thread or via the PM system.

Thanks,

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't get a lot of games here in Canada, ( once a week) but I still follow College Football enough to know who's good and who's not. So count me in, hopefully we get enough people to sign up.

J

Jungle Jim

I dont know, I'd rather it be more simple, but maybe im misunderstood your post. Like would we bet on individual games or a group of games? Because I would rather bet on individual games...

S

shawnesty23

Jungle Jim said:
I dont know, I'd rather it be more simple, but maybe im misunderstood your post. Like would we bet on individual games or a group of games? Because I would rather bet on individual games...
nah thats to easy, you gotta do a pool, it makes so much more sense

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Jungle Jim said:

Here's a brief example. This is what the games would look like on the list. I'll just do a few for now, but when we start you'll get to pick 10 games from a list of 20.

Texas ~vs~ Ohio State. = Texas +3

Notre Dame ~vs~ Penn State = Even

Louisville ~vs~ Miami = Miami - 7

Now what you would do is put up 500 points to have your 10 picks, or we could give you 15 picks and pay off hitting for 10 or more. We just need to decide on how we want it set up.

Hoosier.