• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

College Basketball

orangelightning

Registered Member
Maryland beat Duke on Saturday. Second time this season. Guess what Duke isn't anymore since they lost to us twice? Undefeated. Thats right. Thats what they aren't.

Go maryland.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
What is this topic mainly about????

orangelightning

Registered Member
four question marks? really?

It's about how Maryland has owned Duke on two separate occasions this season. Which part of the first post misled you?

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Oh sorry:cry: I was in a loss of words, It sounds real interesting.But I don't watch Colledge BB because I can never find the time to.

:sam:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Pretty lame how the Maryland fans stormed the court after the second win. That's only supposed to happen after a huge upset, and seeing how Maryland has had a lot of success against Duke in recent years (even winning at Cameron a few weeks ago), this was hardly an upset. Maryland better celebrate a lot now, cause the Terps sure as hell aren't going far when it counts.

Go Illini. 26-0. But I'm going to have to root for my Buckeyes to end Illinois' undefeated season the last game of the regular season.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I don't know much about colledge bb but I heard it's pretty good.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
orangelightning said:
haha probably true. But still. Come on. Duke.

I dont even care. I just feel like I should.
Over-celebrating like that just shows that Maryland fans KNOW Duke is the superior team and that they think their victory was a fluke (which it wasn't, because the Terps are pretty talented). A team that won the national championship just three years ago should have fans that act a little more professional, like they've been there before. When was the last time you saw Kentucky or Kansas fans storm the court? I sure as hell haven't.

orangelightning

Registered Member
haha I wasn't there. I go watch the "riot" spectacles every once in a while. I think my school is way to obsessed over their sports programs. I think we just celebrate like that because thats our identity, you know? Like that has become our thing. It's pretty stupid, but pretty fun to watch.