College Applications

Discussion in 'School' started by Iris, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

So it's that time, do we have any seniors applying to college?

I am working on some now. I am applying to FCCJ, JU, and UNF. Hopefully one of them take me. haha

I'll be applying to other places in the state, and out of state, but really just for shits and giggles. I really wanna go to a place where I can stay here, because I know I'll be paying for college.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I say get on it now because I remember last year I waited until the last second. I got accepted to school a month before college started and was not prepared at all.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

meh... I dunno if I'd be considered a Senior in College yet... but I'm pretty much almost done and I'm gettin ready to go register for my classes in about an hour or so. Not excited really..... although I'm sure the councilor will spout some lies like they always do and get me excited again. We shall see.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

A little information...

Make sure you have the money or are going to have the loans you need. I have to withdraw from school because of money and the school won't help me out :(

5. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I did not see any AZ based colleges on that list. :(

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

You'd be happy to know that I applied to University of Arizona and Arizona State. However, that was 9 years ago. :-/

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Arizona State University
    University of Oregon
    Haverford College
    Whitman College
    University of Virginia
    University of St. Andrews
    George Washington University

Applications seem pretty easy, I don't understand all the fuss. Most essays have a small word cap- Whitman doesn't accept anything over 400 words.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I applied to several in the New England area, including Boston College, Boston Uni., Villanova, Drew, etc. since that's where I want to go.

I already got accepted into University of Texas at Austin and a local college, so I have some options in case I get rejected from my other schools.