• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Collections

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone here have any collections of anything significant? (or not?)

I have several coin book collections. They are not full, but I try to fill them in when I can.

I also have a few collectible comics. The best ones I have are Spiderman #1 through #23. All unread and in mint condition in protective sleeves. (Please note, I did NOT say "Amazing Spiderman" which is the very first ever)

I also have boxes and boxes of baseball, football, and basketball cards fromthe 70's, 80's, and 90's. I really need to look through these some day and see if there are any gems in there...

I also have some collectible toys as well, but they are opened and I probably aren't worth much. They are in top condition though.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Pogs. I have collectors edition Pogs that I've had to get shrink-wrapped since the early 90's. WOW... my Pogs have been sitting in the back room for a whole decade. That's just.... WOW. That has to be the longest procrastination on an openly visible chore ever (it's kinda visible... I've certainly passed by it everytime I'm looking for a posterboard and on occasion I've moved it around still preserving the old plastic bag that it's held together in). Wow.... just...... wow..... I feel lazy.

Birdhouse

Registered Member
i have all halo collection i have halo,halo2,hallo multiplayer pack,special edition halo2 and all halo package.Im a Halo fan.:nod: :nod: