Collecting Hobby Cards

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Hmmm I feel like such an outcast when I say that I just collect hockey cards. I got a good few of them liike 6000 or something and I valued them a few months ago and if I sold now I could get close to $20 , 000 but im gonna hold on for another little while.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I went to some basketball camp a long time ago, and they gave away basketball cards. You know it's a long time ago because one of the "special" cards waas Shaq in a Laker's uniform during his prime.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I have a few basketball, baseball, soccer, football, and hockey cards. Like, around 10 for each. My brother gave them to me. He didn't care about them anymore. ^^;

Turbo

Registered Member
i have tons of baseball cards from the mid to late 80s and hockey cards ranging from the 70s to a few years back. I know I have a few money cards in hockey, i can only imagine what i might have in baseball.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Well if you bring it to any sporting store in your area they would give a fair estimate to what you should recieve.

Turbo

Registered Member
the closest sports collectors store that i trust is at least an hour away, and i wouldn't know what cards to bring.

if I sold now I could get close to $20 , 000 but im gonna hold on for another little while.

Those spaces are disorienting, I almost though you said you'd get $20.

I don't collect hobby cards, partially because I don';t have the money for it, partially because it's not my thing.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
They aren't my thing either. They're cool to have, but I wouldn't go out and buy them myself. They're TRUE collectors' cards. There isn't a game that goes with it. :smile:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
They aren't my thing either. They're cool to have, but I wouldn't go out and buy them myself. They're TRUE collectors' cards. There isn't a game that goes with it. :smile:
I have to agree there, but I used to love my baseball cards when I was younger. I was jealous of a friend of mine, because he had a Pedro Martinez card that he actually got signed by him.