• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Collectible Movies and Videos

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anyone else here have collectible movies or videos?

The only ones I have are Star Wars Episodes 4-6 on VHS, the original Trilogy. It is in near mint condition, and of course I wouldn't dream of watching them.. I will get the 6 pack DVD set for that, but in the meantime, this looks nice sitting on a shelf. :)

The only other collectable movies I have are the Lord of the Rings extended editions, but they are opened and viewed, and I didn't buy them to collect. I bought them to watch, so they don't count.

Nanner

Registered Member
I have a little video collection. Some quite old...some rare and some just regular. Betting you all can't guess what kind :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmmm Let me guess. Disney

Nanner

Registered Member
Give the man a C-gar. He wins the prize :) Yeah like it was a really hard guess :D

doubles2004

Registered Member
Gool Bring on my C-gar. I hope it one of those nice Cuban ones :lol: :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yep you guessed it I also collect movies..I have almost every comicbook movie, loads of sci fi, and horror movies. We stoped counting all the movies after 2,000:-o . I collect as many of them as I can get my hands on..:lol:
I also collect all the 80's cartoons. you know Gi Joe, Tramsformers, Thunder Cats and all that came with the 80's. You would be shocked to know that some of the movies on VHS are worth a fortune...I mean BIG BUCKS !!!!!!
Oh and if you have any laser disks laying around they are worth alot of money as well...
Catch ya later.........

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I have a few myself. several Disney, a few Anime, and of course Starwars! I have both versions of the VHS trilogy, old and Special Edition. I also got the box set of DVD's. I have a Special Edition Episode one on VHS, which I think is the last VHS movie lucas released...

Least I know hes not allowing Epi 3 on anything else but DVD... no VHS and no PSP

candiem30

haha Jem and the Holograms, I think they have DVDs for that now.

does anyone know if theres a nice set of the Star Wars movies? In a nice case or box or something?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
candiem30 said:
does anyone know if theres a nice set of the Star Wars movies? In a nice case or box or something?
Yes there is 2 difrent boxed sets that will be out at the end of the month..Just in time for X-Mass...
You can pre order them at your local suncoast or samgoody...The box sets will have all 6 movies and be in wide and normal format....
As far as I know they will not have any goodies with them..But that can change..
So happy hunting:cool: :) :cool:

Last edited: