• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Colin White

Rink_Rage

Registered Member
Has signed a 1-year $1 million deal with the Sharks.

As a Devils fan, it's good to see Colin White find a new job with a contender.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not a real big signing, pretty much taking over Ben Eager's role from last season in my opinion. Don't know how much ice time he'll get, probably not much. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets healthy scratched often.

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
I don't see how Colin White would take over Ben Eager's spot, considering that White is a D man and doesn't seem as much of a pest as Eager. I see him as a nice addition, for he could be the glue and experience their D core needs to make a long run. Their blueline is pretty stacked now, after all the moves that Doug Wilson made this summer. I'll keep a close eye on them and try to attend a game or two of theirs.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
So far he's done well. Mostly the sharks needed a shot-blocker on the PK, which he is and the Sharks' D does not really have (most of them stay on their feet). He just blocks a ton of shots overall, and works hard, and generally uses his size to help us out. I don't think he'll be a healthy scratch, that would be Vandemeer this season. White is #5 or #6 on the depth chart, so he's in the clear at this point.