• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Colecovision

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have one, with the Atari 2600 module. Before that, I even had the ADAM personal computer module. It was actually pretty cool, and now that I have the Colecovision I was wondering if anyone had a working ADAM they're willing to part with?

And, What would a Colecovision with abot fifty games ranging from questionable to good quality, in working condition, go for? I also have two of the "joystick" styloe controllers that have at least four million buttons. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can dig up some pics of them. The little expansion module door doesn't close anymore, but I'm sure that's easily fixed.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I had a Colecovision when I was younger. Donkey Kong, Q-bert, Popeye- those were all a great time to be had.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That wasn't a very good deal. If I put mine up as a lot I'd expect $200-300 out of it.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Unless you went to Gamerz of EBGames, where they'd give you a Super Mario Alarm clock or some crap like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pro2A Bathroom Wall 1