• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't seen a thread like this. Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?

I like Pepsi better myself. It's a bit sweeter and doesn't seem to have quite as much carbonation. Coke just doesn't do much for me.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I very rarely drink either... but I feel a certain loyalty to coke, I don't know why! Seems to hit the spot slightly better than Pepsi when I feel like drinking something fizzy.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Coke,

Although I prefer the other Pepsi products over the coke line. However if its just a choice between the 2 colas I'll go with coke about 80% of the time.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Pepsi is weak. It lacksREAL flavor. Flavor is substituted with just sweetener. But thats just me

Dali

Registered Member
I can't really taste the difference between them myself, I always drink diet anyway and I also drink the store brands.

This is a little off topic I know but since I have been in America I have fell in love with Mountain Dew, it's so nice and I am wondering why the UK doesn't have it?

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
In an even match between the two, I would choose Coke.

I can tolerate Pepsi, once in a while, though.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't believe I'm the only one who voted Pepsi so far out of 8 people. That's surprising and interesting at the same time.

If only we knew of some way to find out something important by conducting this poll. :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't dislike Pepsi, but an ice cold Coke tastes way better, especially on a hot day or after doing something strenuous.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Food & Beverage 1
Methok Food & Beverage 1
pro2A Food & Beverage 5
B Food & Beverage 49
leopard22 Food & Beverage 40