Coincidence?

Saffy

Registered Member
Is coincidence always just that,, or do you believe fate, the universe whatever lends a hand or sends a signal;) A while ago i posted something in all innocence and it turned out what i posted meant siomething very personal to someone who was uplifted by it, i think i was used that day to give a little comfort:nod:

Another type of coincidence happens to me often,, such as: when i was a little girl my 1st "boyfriend" was called Robert, my first kiss (on the cheek:cute:) was off a boy called robert, i was engaged (too young!) to someone called ,, you guessed it Robert!.. after i broke off the engagement about a year later i went out with a man who's second name was Roberts.. we went out for a year and broke up... the next man i met ended up being my hubby,, hes called Gordon!:lol:but wait!.. he lived at the time in Robertson Road!

I have had as few things like this happen ,, where the same name or number or song whatever always pops up..and others of which i might share more later:nod:

Do you have any strange coincidences:-/

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
:rofl: That was so funny. But I believe in fate and coincidence is part of it.
For now I don't remember any strange coincidences but I'm sure they don't happen suddenly. There's a supernatural being that plays a good role in what we call "coincidence".

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it actually just happened, not with me and ysabel, though

I was in a store yesterday and they were playing the Dirty Dancing soundtrack, which I hadn't heard in years. Just now I'm chatting with anita on g-talk, and she mentioned Jennifer Grey on Dancing With The Stars, and how there was a clip of her breaking down when they played a song that reminded her of Patrick Swayze.

Also a few months ago, MAg said something about the Led Zeppelin tune Ten Years Gone on his facebook page, and not two minutes after I read that, it came on the radio. That song is rarely played on the radio.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I definitely believe in coincidence over fate. I find it difficult to believe in "Higher Plans" especially when I examine my own life. There doesn't appear to be much reason for anything, stuff just happens, some good and some bad. With that said I love it when something really coincidental happens and it spooks you out a little.

Saffy

Registered Member
it actually just happened, not with me and ysabel, though

I was in a store yesterday and they were playing the Dirty Dancing soundtrack, which I hadn't heard in years. Just now I'm chatting with anita on g-talk, and she mentioned Jennifer Grey on Dancing With The Stars, and how there was a clip of her breaking down when they played a song that reminded her of Patrick Swayze.

Also a few months ago, MAg said something about the Led Zeppelin tune Ten Years Gone on his facebook page, and not two minutes after I read that, it came on the radio. That song is rarely played on the radio.
wow.. it always makes me say wow!:lol: its like something is connecting with your thoughts init:stare:
------
I definitely believe in coincidence over fate. I find it difficult to believe in "Higher Plans" especially when I examine my own life. There doesn't appear to be much reason for anything, stuff just happens, some good and some bad. With that said I love it when something really coincidental happens and it spooks you out a little.
so are you saying all coincidence is just that? i honestly sometimes wonder,, if theres more to it at times:nod:
------
:rofl: That was so funny. But I believe in fate and coincidence is part of it.
For now I don't remember any strange coincidences but I'm sure they don't happen suddenly. There's a supernatural being that plays a good role in what we call "coincidence".
tell me more;)the word supernatural always makes me feel a bit uneasy:-/

Last edited:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Yeah I feel that a coincidence is just a coincidence. I don't see any plans behind them. Sometimes I find them strange but I don't believe in fate or destiny or whatever you want to call it.

Saffy

Registered Member
Yeah I feel that a coincidence is just a coincidence. I don't see any plans behind them. Sometimes I find them strange but I don't believe in fate or destiny or whatever you want to call it.
oh right,, thank for your reply:D hmm mostly i think coincidences are just that, and can be funny and cool sometimes,, but i do feel there is something behind it ,,, sometimes:nod:

heres another i had

we were thinking of buying a caravan, my mother in law had recently passed and because the acknowledgement of her funeral was going to be in the paper that day, mu husband bought one, we dont normally buy the local paper everyday, and sometimes not at all for ages. When reading the paper we saw and ad for a caravan, one we could afford, went to see it, loved it and felt comfy in it and bought it straight away. I always said to my husband, your mother got us that van:nod: