coffee talk.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. You know what time it is? It's play time!!
    So what and who are we gonna play with tonight? I wonder who is gonna come out and play tonight? The usual bunch of nightime miscreants. Got my tang, my wild berry frootloops, moon pies and that funny feeling inside my head. Me and the monsters are readyto play are you?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2005

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

You crack me upppppppppp hahahahahahahah Ok I have my tang...but I am not sure I am ready for the other stuff yet.....starting out slowwwwwwww

3. Nightsurfer

Can't start out slow it ruins the groov. Can't stop now it's just getting started. So I got the slippers back but now they won't stop fighting over the remote...

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

so what are you on right now??? and why the slippers fighting? just hide the remote

5. Nightsurfer

the monsters are getting into everything tonight.Hey Hey you put the dog down.!! It's not a toy.!!!

6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

**waving** heehee! I broke in!

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hahaha Ares is on her way.................poor dog

Ok we have to do something about the 60 seconds...it is driving me nutsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited: Jun 28, 2005
  8. Nightsurfer

**Waveing back***Welcome,welcome to all who enter.Leave your troubles and reality behind and come and play with us. :lol:

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Were playin we are play...what are we playin???? hahahahaha

10. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Well I've only heard the rumors of the things that go on in here! I wanna play!