Coffee or tea?

Coffee or Tea

• Total voters

snowflake

Registered Member
Are you a coffee or tea drinker?

Up until a few years ago I wouldn't drink coffee, the smell put me off. Now all i drink is coffee. Fresh coffee every morning. Love waking up to smell of fresh coffee.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
If it is for a wake up or something warm I will typically choose coffee over tea, but if I am looking for something just because I am thirsty then I will drink Iced tea.

Harmony

Registered Member
I only drink coffee when I'm in the mood for it or I need the caffeine, but tea I can drink whenever. Especially Ice Tea. :D

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Are you a coffee or tea drinker?

Up until a few years ago I wouldn't drink coffee, the smell put me off. Now all i drink is coffee. Fresh coffee every morning. Love waking up to smell of fresh coffee.

I do drink both, but if I had to choose, then it would be tea, and since you are offering, I'd like mine very strong, just a wee splash of milk and two sugars please.

You're kind. Thank you.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Im not a big fan of either to be honest. I really dont like coffee, it isnt to my taste. maybe later on in life i will like it. I will have the odd cup of tea i guess now and then when i dont have any hot chocolate. but i have to take my tea with milk and 3 sugars or else it just dosnt taste good for me.