• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Coffee in the Break Room

Your favorite Mario Kart 64 track of the ones listed.

• Koopa Troopa Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moo Moo Farm / Kalimari Desert

• Toad's Turnpike

• Choco Mountain

• Bowser's Castle / Banshee Boardwalk

• D.K.'s Jungle Parkway

• Yoshi Valley

• Wario Stadium / Rainbow Road

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Frappe Snowland / Sherbet Land

• Luigi / Mario / Royal Raceway

• Total voters

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
coffee.
ew.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea coffee its good for the old gizzard. Supose to be heart but i have been told i dont have one of them. So i got a thumping gizzard :lol: :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
I am a coke gal. Gotta have it to wake up...and yes the cola kind ;0) LOL

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Coffee did someone mention the lifes blood..LOL...Me I can't get enough of the stuff. If you slit my wrist that's all you would get. I got tired of haveing to make sevral pots so I got one of those ten gallon pots.!! Caffine !!!! You gotta love it.
All coffee junkies unite .!!!!!!!!!!!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Coffee did someone mention the lifes blood..LOL...Me I can't get enough of the stuff. If you slit my wrist that's all you would get. I got tired of haveing to make sevral pots so I got one of those ten gallon pots.!! Caffine !!!! You gotta love it.
All coffee junkies unite .!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they need to get us the hookup with some IV Caffeine :D I do so love the flavor too though... I look at those 'one cup pods' and laugh MWUAHAHAHA WHATTA JOKE! My mother gave me one of those Hamilton Beach push-n-pour pots... I'm not sure theres much better flavor in an automatic coffee maker... Next purchase will definetly be a french press though. I hear those rock :D

Have you ever had Green Mountain Coffee? (If you havent, I suggest that you dont try it. Mainly because once you taste it, you'll think all others just dont compare. This aint-cher-regular-folgers!) My friend from Vermont let me have a little taste of this 'heaven' mmmm... drool... Oh sorry *wipes keys*

TGirl

Registered Member
mmmmmmmmm drinking mine right now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssssssssss.....Dr said I need to stop...what does he know anyway????
~Trina~

Julie

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
I think they need to get us the hookup with some IV Caffeine :D I do so love the flavor too though... I look at those 'one cup pods' and laugh MWUAHAHAHA WHATTA JOKE! My mother gave me one of those Hamilton Beach push-n-pour pots... I'm not sure theres much better flavor in an automatic coffee maker... Next purchase will definetly be a french press though. I hear those rock :D

Have you ever had Green Mountain Coffee? (If you havent, I suggest that you dont try it. Mainly because once you taste it, you'll think all others just dont compare. This aint-cher-regular-folgers!) My friend from Vermont let me have a little taste of this 'heaven' mmmm... drool... Oh sorry *wipes keys*
OK girl, ya got me curious! What is Green Mountain Coffee, who makes it, & where can I find it? Part of my coffee addiction consists of trying new ones!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well I didn't see my answer in there, but I usually drink two cups in the morning but thats it. Every now and then I'll have a cup at night......but not often. I LOVE my coffee with Biscoti!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
OK girl, ya got me curious! What is Green Mountain Coffee, who makes it, & where can I find it? Part of my coffee addiction consists of trying new ones!
You can order it from http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/ and some people sell it on eBay. I would just check prices directly from the company first ;) I'm going to try and 'borrow' a bag from the corner store and mail it to ya ok?