• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Coffee in the Break Room

Your favorite Mario Kart 64 track of the ones listed.

  • Koopa Troopa Beach

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moo Moo Farm / Kalimari Desert

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toad's Turnpike

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choco Mountain

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser's Castle / Banshee Boardwalk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.K.'s Jungle Parkway

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi Valley

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wario Stadium / Rainbow Road

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Frappe Snowland / Sherbet Land

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi / Mario / Royal Raceway

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Considering this is the break room... I wanted to know how many of us are in here gettin some coffee :D
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
Coffee think i will please.
 

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Must admit I do like a little coffee in my sugar! About 4 cups a day! :eek:oh:
 

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Must admit I do like a little coffee in my sugar! About 4 cups a day! :eek:oh:
LOL! That's barely an addict :p I probably make 4 POTS a day :p
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
LOL! That's barely an addict :p I probably make 4 POTS a day :p
4 Pots a day well my coffee maker stays going 24/7. As long as im up its coffee. I very seldom drink anything else. If i had to guess how many pots a day i drink.well lets just say i use 1 big can of coffee every 2 days
 

Nanner

Registered Member
Holy sheet you guys! I use to drink coffee like that. Pot before school (coffee too :D), one during and one or two after. Can't do it anymore. Now I'm addicted to A&W Root Beer :D
 

Julie

Registered Member
Coffee? Yes...*mmm* Cappuccino/Espresso too! Actually, I'm a 2-fisted kinda gal. I have in one hand coffee/cappuccino/espresso & in the other soda/iced tea. I'm never caught without my espresso or coffee - but I'd have to say both machines get equal workouts every day.
 

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
doubles2004 said:
4 Pots a day well my coffee maker stays going 24/7. As long as im up its coffee. I very seldom drink anything else. If i had to guess how many pots a day i drink.well lets just say i use 1 big can of coffee every 2 days
Holy cow!!! and are your eyeballs actually inside your eye sockets?

:eek:oh:
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
Holy cow!!! and are your eyeballs actually inside your eye sockets?

:eek:oh:

Ahh good ole coffee. Yep there still intact and hell im on the 9th pot already for today
 
Top