• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Coffee: hot or cold?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Do you prefer your coffee steaming hot or do you like it cold, and by cold I mean iced?

I hate hot beverages, unless it's hot chocolate. I'm not sure why, but cappuccinos and lattes always taste weird to me if they're hot. I cannot drink them. I prefer my coffee iced. I love the Mocha Frappuccinos from Starbucks and the Coffee Iced Frappes from McDonald's. I almost always grab one on my way to work, and that pretty much kick starts my day.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't like coffee, but I do like mochas and frappuccinos. I guess mixing anything with chocolate is a bonus.

If I had to choose, I'd pick cold because there's nothing more satisfying then drinking a mocha frappuccino on a hot day - no cream on mine please!

Elanor

Registered Member
I love coffee, but for me it has to be hot, or at least warm. I tried an iced coffee a couple of years ago, and it wasn't for me. It didn't taste quite right, and having ice cubes felt a bit wrong. I can understand why people would like them in hot weather though.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
If it's just coffee I'd much rather have hot coffee than iced coffee. I don't drink a lot of coffee though. I do really enjoy mocha frapps from Starbucks during the summer.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hot coffee all the way. I don't hate iced coffee, but I'm not a big fan either. I used to like it more when i was a teenager...now if I get an iced drink like that it's usually a chai latte from Starbucks.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I won't ever have normal coffee cold. The absolute and only time I will have a cold coffee-based drink is if it was soem sort of iced coffee.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cold coffee is a devil drink...coffee is not made to be that way. Oh and its so friggin disgusting. I can't even take a sip without gagging haha

So yes, hot hot hot. Hot or bust.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Iced coffee, that's what I have been drinking recently before work to get me going.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to have mine hot with a little milk and sugar. I can't stand cold coffee but the only time I have tried it is when I let my warm cup get cold and always thought it tasted gross.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Coffee has to be hot. It's just weird and unnatural to drink it cold or iced. I just can't do it.

It's really a shame, because cold coffee would probably be better in my present climate, but I just can't do it.