• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cody or Drew: Most improved wrestler of 2010?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know there's still a couple of months left till the year is over, but I thought we could still have this discussion.

I think when you talk about Most Improve wrestler of 2010, you have to go between Drew or Cody. Both have made incredible improvement to their repertoire.

In your opinion, who do you believe made the most improvement? You can go outside the box and choose someone else if you feel like it. But in all honesty, I can't think of anyone else that deserves "the award"

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I would have to say Cody Rhodes. When he debuted I honestly didn't like watching him in the ring, he seemed really rusty. When Legacy was about to end I noticed that he learned alot of stuff from Orton when it comes to in ring work and he is now a joy to watch in the ring. Drew McIntyre, I really did not see him improve all that much, he is very talented and he is pretty much the same performer as when he debuted, which isn't a bad thing. But Cody Rhodes by far takes this title in my eyes.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have to go with Cody...Drew is still awesome, but he's just kind of "been there" lately. Cody, on the other hand, is excelling. Since becoming "Dashing" he's been improving even more in the ring (I still think he was really good before) and on the mic, and in my eyes he's really making an impact in the WWE.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
My vote goes to Drew McIntyre. He's one of the best heels on SmackDown right now. and his mat skills aren't bad either. I just don't like Cody Rhodes. (He wears nude colored boots and no kneepad, so he loses points.)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My vote goes to Drew McIntyre. He's one of the best heels on SmackDown right now. and his mat skills aren't bad either. I just don't like Cody Rhodes. (He wears nude colored boots and no kneepad, so he loses points.)
Hahahahaha....You really just need to change your avatar to a giant kneepad! :lol::nod::lol:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm 100% behind Cody on this one. McIntyre has just been there this year IMO...hasn't been as impressive. Maybe it's because he was pimped at us more by McMahon and company, I don't know.

Cody has made so many strides this year and is doing an amazing job. His gimmick is ridiculous but it works.