Code Geass to Air on America's Adult Swim in Spring

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

The Adult Swim network will be airing the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion military robot anime series in the United States in the spring of 2008. President Ken Iyadomi of the anime distributor Bandai Entertainment and the company's marketing associate Marti Rivera made this announcement at the New York Anime Festival panel for the anime on Saturday. (See the linked panel coverage page for full details on the English dub's casting.)

[FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Bandai [/FONT][/FONT] announced that it acquired the license to the first Code Geass series at the Otakon convention in July, and the animation company Sunrise has announced this week that a new series will air in Japan in the spring of 2008.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Damn mah lack of cable O:<

All of you need to go watch this. I mean it.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya, I’m most definitely going to watch it. It has the same style as Eureka Seven and I really liked that show. Besides it’s a mech anime can’t go wrong there.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I just downloaded it, so I'll get to see it twice!

As soooon as I finish Aria I'm going to start it. I'll tell you guys what I think of it when I'm done.

5. Kirinri

Kirinri Registered Member

I am so abandoning sleep for this show.

Has anyone else noticed an astonishing trend in the number of adorable yet slightly creepy protagonists in Anime recently? Between Light and Lelouch, I'm a little worried about the downfall of angry dimwit heroes with brightly colored hair. (Ichigo--Bleach, Kyo--Furuba, Inuyasha, Naruto, etc.)

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Lulu is clamp design. Of course he's adorable. Light's not adorable except for maybe like, 5 minutes, top. And considering the large amount of head-strong, weak minded heroes there are out there, I doubt they're going away any time soon