CoD4 Overgrown Glitch

Twitch

Registered Member
I know, glitching is bad. But I've been looking everywhere for this glitch and I cannot find it.

On the map Overgrown, there is a barn. I don't mean any of the houses, I mean the barn:

The place straight ahead on this map. My friend says that he has seen people on top of it, and he doesn't know how to get there. Any help?

He has a PS3, if that helps.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
have you personally seen the people do it or have you only seen it in videos?

Because usually the way to get onto buildings in those videos is by in the "Oldschool" mode.

I also found this on a COD4 forum:
Sorry about not having a video but i will try 2 explain it as best as i can. first go 2 The barn with The ladder in it climb up it n get on the 2 floor.The barn is near the field were the tractor is n there is hay bales in it. K go 2 The other side of the barn n u will notice 2 boxes with a smaller 1 on top jump on them then run n jump on 2 the wooden beem across the main entrance. From there u can shoot people inside The barn with out being noticed. I also find That u can get on top of the barn so if some1 wants 2 try it with me add me dc8593. I find old school has 2 be on and if u dont understand me add me psn dc8593 n i will explain thanks.

Twitch

Registered Member
Yeah I saw that..

He's saying that you can go IN the barn, but high up and shoot down.

And I can't add him, i don't have a PS3.. I might ask my friend to, i guess.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh, so the fact you're bored justifies it. Never mind the players you're fucking over, nope, their fault for not trying to cheat I suppose.

Twitch

Registered Member
I'm pretty sure you can only get up there in Old School. I would only do it in a private match, playing Mike Myers.