CoD4 Overgrown Glitch

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Twitch, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I know, glitching is bad. But I've been looking everywhere for this glitch and I cannot find it.

On the map Overgrown, there is a barn. I don't mean any of the houses, I mean the barn:

[​IMG]

The place straight ahead on this map. My friend says that he has seen people on top of it, and he doesn't know how to get there. Any help?

He has a PS3, if that helps.

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Why do you want to know...?

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Because I want to go up there. :D

I also want to tell my friend, he's been trying to figure it out.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

have you personally seen the people do it or have you only seen it in videos?

Because usually the way to get onto buildings in those videos is by in the "Oldschool" mode.

I also found this on a COD4 forum:

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Yeah I saw that..

He's saying that you can go IN the barn, but high up and shoot down.

And I can't add him, i don't have a PS3.. I might ask my friend to, i guess.

6. Nevyrmoore

Here's an idea, hows about just playing the damn game normaly?

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I have. I'm already fourth prestige. Now I'm just finding different ways to entertain myself while playing.

8. Nevyrmoore

Oh, so the fact you're bored justifies it. Never mind the players you're fucking over, nope, their fault for not trying to cheat I suppose.

9. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I'm pretty sure you can only get up there in Old School. I would only do it in a private match, playing Mike Myers.

10. Nevyrmoore

That makes it slightly more tolerable...as long as the others are fine with it and not shouting profanities at you...