• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii COD Wii multiplayer

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Do you play? Can you give me tips?

I just hooked up my new Wii U and have been practicing.

What say U?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I haven't played COD on the Wii for a very long time, the control system annoyed me. I do however play on the Xbox so it is basically the same, how are you getting on with it? Are you enjoying it so far? What tips would you like and is there anything you are struggling with?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yeah, I gather that Wii is not for serious gamers. lol

I have just been doing the combat training and trying to figure it out. It's fun but I really don't know what I'm doing. I don't even know if the other players are people or just the game.

Tips like favorite weapons, how to set up and use that Gatling gun thingy, and whatever cool stuff you know about.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I gotta say if you are going to get into it seriously I wouldn't play it on the Wii but its all good :)

Which version of COD are you playing? Which game?