• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Coca-Cola King Kong AMC Instant Win Game

Wrecked

Registered Member
http://coke.eprize.net/kingkongamc/

- Enter Daily -

here's another instant winner game for you King Kong nuts.

apparently this one is easier to win, because people are getting tons of posters.

prizes are:

-Exclusive King Kong Collectible Poster
-PETER JACKSON’S KING KONG The Official Game of the Movie from Ubisoft
-KING KONG GIFT PACK

Grand Prize: A Trip for Two (2) to New York City from Universal Pictures!

---

If you don't have a code they will send you up to 4 codes a day.
You must request each code seperatly.
Codes take a few minutes to recieve from email.

---

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID IN U.S. ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST HAVE VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS AND INTERNET ACCESS TO PARTICIPATE.

Coca-Cola King Kong Instant Win AMC Theatres Promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are thirteen (13) years old or older at the time of entry.

The Promotion will begin November 18, 2005 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and end at 11:59 p.m. ET, January 15, 2006 (the "Promotion Period").

In order to enter the Promotion, you first must obtain a unique promotion code ("Promotion Code"). There are two (2) ways to obtain a Promotion Code.

a. While supplies last, purchase a specially marked 44 oz cup of any Coca-Cola product at any participating AMC movie theater which will contain the Promotion Code on the cup while supplies last; or

b. To obtain a Promotion Code without a purchase, visit www.kingkong.com/cokeamc and follow the links and instructions to obtain a Promotion Code during the Promotion Period. A Promotion Code will be emailed to the email address you use to enter the Promotion. Note: Released Parties (as defined below) shall not be responsible for incorrectly submitted email addresses.

Limit: Four (4) Instant Win Game plays/Grand Prize Drawing entry per person, per email address, per day.

Instant Win Game Prizes

TEN (10) FIRST PRIZES: KING KONG GIFT PACK: Includes the King Kong backpack, tee shirt, Exclusive King Kong Collectible Poster and the King Kong Peter Jackson's Production Diaries DVD collection. ARV: $170.

ONE THOUSAND (1000) SECOND PRIZES: PETER JACKSON'S KING KONG The Official Game of the Movie from Ubisoft (four hundred and forty (440) in PlayStation®2 format; two hundred and ten (210) in Xbox™ format; two hundred and fifty (250) in PC Game format; and one hundred (100) in Xbox 360™ format). Specific format awarded determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $55 each.

TWENTY THOUSAND (20,000) THIRD PRIZES: King Kong movie poster. ARV: $30 each. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize are based on the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Promotion Period, divided by the number of Instant Win prizes.

Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game Prize per person.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Thanks for the link!!

You aren't kidding when you said it can take a few minutes to get the codes in your email. I'm still waiting, and it's been around 15 minutes so far.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
WooWho! I won me a free Poster! It was on my fourth try too! :p Mes happy :) Thanks for the link wrecked, I wish it was the PC game, but this will do!