• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cobalt Blue Tarantula...?!?!

Wade8813

Registered Member
Idi (and whoever else is arachnaphobic), it goes without saying that you probably don't want to see these...

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
That is stunning. I want one <3 I had a chilean rose <3

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Have to admit that is pretty fucking cool.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I hate when you guys do that. It's like these threads call out to me. At least you do spoilers, whereas Tucker does not. Pssh.

That said, that blue is one of my favorite colours actually, so it is kinda perdy. I would still kill it though - with FIRE! :D

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I was thinking of suggesting to my supervisor to get one, but after a quick google i see they're one of the most venomous of the species; they can't have them. :lol:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
That is one beautiful animal. Imagine crossing one of those with a Costa Rican zebra!

This is the Costa Rican zebra.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah the blue is almost Aristocratic.

I'm not a fan of owning Tarantula's as pets, but I think I'd make an exception for that one.

Impact

V.I.P.
I don't give a shit that it is blue, it still has 8 legs and a motherfucking leg kink. It must die.