• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

CO and Smilin': MD's tag team champions!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
of individual freedom and liberty!

And we aren't afraid to smack you over the head with our giant golden belts, or a folding chair, or THE TRUTH

MiT is our manager

Don't forget it biotch! :lol:

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
You distract 'em while I pull the brass knuckles out of my trunks:lol:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
No wonder tag team wrestling is dead in the WWE right now...

:headscratch:

hahaha

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
You know what's cute? I found a picture of you two...

I know you love gay marriage...

Awwwwww, aren't they cute?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
You seem to be mistaking your opinion for truth. Sure, it's applaudable to present your opinion as truth and stand by it. However, most intellects respect a man who can question his own ideals. If you don't question your ideals, you risk presenting yourself as an idealistic unwavering hindquarters cleansing tissue. However, if you question your ideals once in awhile, you ensure that they are flaw free. Also, if someone points out something in opposition to your ideals, it's worthwhile to research that opposing ideal rather than "trump" it with some form of biased logic. Generally, someone who stands by their ideals and presents them as truth, is someone who is too prideful to admit that their ideas might have flaws.

Also, I've always classed you and CO on seperates sides of the MD venn diagram. With CO's posts being in the side of 'Posts I don't skim through and actually take seriously'

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
You seem to be mistaking your opinion for truth. Sure, it's applaudable to present your opinion as truth and stand by it. However, most intellects respect a man who can question his own ideals. If you don't question your ideals, you risk presenting yourself as an idealistic unwavering hindquarters cleansing tissue. However, if you question your ideals once in awhile, you ensure that they are flaw free. Also, if someone points out something in opposition to your ideals, it's worthwhile to research that opposing ideal rather than "trump" it with some form of biased logic. Generally, someone who stands by their ideals and presents them as truth, is someone who is too prideful to admit that their ideas might have flaws.

Also, I've always classed you and CO on seperates sides of the MD venn diagram. With CO's posts being in the side of 'Posts I don't skim through and actually take seriously'
"True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -Akhenaton, King of Egypt, 14th Century B.C.

----------

And here's another funny tag team representation of Team COSS!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I found a better one. CO on the right.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
You know what's cute? I found a picture of you two...

I know you love gay marriage...

Awwwwww, aren't they cute?
Lol
------

I was just having that discussion with Jeanie. I told her those that think they know everything and don't accept that they might be wrong are fools. I don't find SS like that however.

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member

Why so serious? :lol:
If you don't think I question my own perceptions and opinions, then you don't understand me or my purpose here. But that's OK, I'm still pretty good at BOAT!