CM Punk's next opponent? ~SPOILERS~

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Sep 16, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

SPOILERS FROM 9/14/09 RAW!!

From the previous RAW we saw that Batista is back and he's going to SmackDown! Think after Punk is done with The Undertaker (unless he is already done with him) Punk will take on Batista? While I'm not really a fan of Batista, I do think CM Punk vs Batista would be amazing. Something we've never seen before. =D

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Maybe eventually but I doubt yet. I see the Punk/Taker feud being a long one and how can he not get a rematch after what happened at the PPV where he got screwed outta the title? Of course Teddy Long might not give him another chance so ya never know.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't like Batista and I don't believe a feud with him and Punk is a good idea, it just seems boring and not right for some reason. Personally I don't believe Undertaker vs Punk is over, just like Millz mentioned I don't believe Undertaker will let up on Punk because of the way he won the title.

4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I hate when guys are injured and then come back and get thrust straight into the title picture. For believability purposes they should be put in the lower end of the card and made to work up from there.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I do agree with that...so just because you've won in the past automatically puts you in the title picture?

Undertaker attacks Punk and gets a shot, why?

If I was Bryan Danielson I'd just go right after Punk or Cena, I mean by this logic he should get a chance at the title.